Saturday 12 September 2015

So what?

The week has given me that motivation and determination to share the exciting aspects of science and technologies to others but at the same time given me that energy to not to give up but do my best in my academic study. Science is the life of everything and the heart of our society. Without science, everything will fall apart without the basic understanding of how big or small things come together to make everything around us. Our experiences of life will be different.

The British Science Festival has opened up many ideas of what I want to accomplish and do/ seek opportunities to further my knowledge and skills. Meeting other like minded people, from students to professionals and leading scientists in the field has reminded me of why I study a science related degree course. It is incredible to meet others and for me to have the opportunity to speak with them has been a real pleasure.

I would like to thank my faculty, Faculty of Science and Technology and also The University of Westminster for this superb opportunity. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time and do not regret of taking that leap and applying a while back. :)