Tuesday 15 September 2015

Missed my time in midlands

Who would have thought time does go by very quickly! It was only this time last week when I was entering into the second day of the British Science Festival in Bradford. Coming back to London and back to my to do lists, I have missed my time at the festival very much. Even though by the end of the week my head was filled with science and technologies, I had a bit if reflection time since then.

Science is the answer to all questions and is the heart of every concepts that we learn as a student. No matter how sometimes we do not understand or see the reasons behind everything, science is endless. There are so many things to know and one cannot complete their learning as a student. We are constantly being a student and learning everyday.

Thus, last week was a very big reminder on why I am at the University of Westminster. I am grateful of this opportunity and thank you to the Faculty of Science and Technology for providing this experience for me.

I hope that through this trip, i can continue to be motivated in my academic learning. Through the professionals whom I met last week and also during my  past and current years of being a student, I hope that one day I can be as knowledgeable and experienced as them.