Thursday 10 September 2015

Day 4: iPad on one hand and coffee in the other

Having caffeine in one hand the newly received iPad on the other...

Going to the final day now of BSF, and I will be testing to see how my mind and body will be able to cope with the high demand of information inputting for the day ahead. I have signed up to a record of 9 sessions for today, all back to back after each lectures with the first fine starting from 10am this morning. As well as preparing myself mentally with enough sleep and physically having a big breakfast, I do not know whether or not my mind will still be concentrating on the lectures this afternoon. We shall see! This is all because there are some good lectures to go to and I do not want to miss them, hence signing up and attend all possible ones fitting into my timetable. However, I shall look forward to my 5-10mins of physical exercise from one lecture room to the next between each session. What have I done??

Just had a quick thought and a bit of flashback. Thinking back to my summer opportunity working on the Stay Active This Summer project, perhaps this week would be good also to measure my mental wellbeing and heart rate and blood pressure. Would have been good to see how I have changed over the week.